Reviews from Our Patients
- "This office does so much more than chiropractic! I came in for low back pain and was surprised to find myself in more of a "Wellness Clinic" than a chiropractor's office. They have chiropractors, a naturopathic physician, and massage therapists. The team of doctors at the clinic have went way beyond just getting me out of pain, they've changed my life! I sleep better and feel better, it's like I finally got back my energy. If you are looking to change your life and become a healthier person THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!" - Raymond E
- "I have been seeing Dr. Dahl since 2007. He has given me a new outlook on life. I was using electric carts to get around in at stores. Now I am able to go hiking, hunting, fishing. Not like I could when I was 20 years old. But am able to actually enjoy life again. He took extensive x-rays, spent 3 hours with me on the first visit. Has NEVER hurt me or offended me in any way, shape or form. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever had the experience of finding. We travel 150 miles one way to see him. And would not do so if we didn't feel confident with him, and know that he is making us feel better. My wife and I are both his patients. His knowledge and compassion are amazing. We love you Dr. Dahl....." - Tony M
- "I met Dr Dahl 16 years ago when I had only three months or so left to live. Fast forward 16 years...He has help me beyond the normal adjustment. I started balancing my PH and take calcium, this my have helped in my total remission of Stage 4 small cell lung cancer the spread to my spine. I just may be a walking miracle. I live out of state now and still talk with him and get some supplements from him. Thanks Dr Dahl" - Greg M
- "I am so happy with this place. I have been seeing several doctors about the pain in my knees, back and hands for over 6 months now, and can say without a reasonable doubt that Dr.Austin has been the greatest help to me by far. I started experiencing this pain over a year ago, and after many tests, doctors, specialists, and X-rays, they all did the same thing, prescriptions that were not helping and often with horrible side effects.
I am a 28 year old student with a wife and an 8 month old, so being under the influence of prescriptions is not an option. Taking notes all day destroys my hands, I walk a lot at work, so my knees kill me by the end of the night, and lifting a child up and down all day destroys my back. Again, I am 28 and all of the doctors just keep telling me that I should not be experiencing this kind of thing at my age.
I have been 4 times now and can honestly say that I have not felt this good in a year. I can not stop raving about how much I like this place to everyone of my friends.
Dr. Austin talked to me about my diet and eating habits, stress levels, vitamins and has got me on track to feeling better, with adjustments. I was at my last straw before I can here and was at first skeptical about what kind of improvements I might expect, but hands down, he has helped me extensively.
I even cancelled my next appointment with a specialist down in Phx and have reduced my daily pain perspiration and have never felt better. Today I was able to run up the stairs at work, skipping steps, with my baby in my arms, when I could barley make it up them two months ago. My mobility has improved and so have my expectations of day to day life.
Yes, after being adjusted, my back feels worn, but the next morning, I have never felt better. It is not a one time appointment, but a process toward healing. Gradually, my appointments have become more spread out and my back feels better for longer. I can't say the same about my hands and my knees, but my back is why I am going to him, and I could not be happier." - Micheil S
- "Ever since I was in a car accident 2 years ago I have had problems with my lower back. So whenever my back goes out on me, Dr. Dahl, gets me up and walking again within a day or two. Depending on the severity of course. I work in a hospital environment which requires me to lift with my back a lot. The staff are very plesant and professional." - Jamie G
- "At first, I wasn't too sure what Chiropractic services were all about, but let me tell you that Dr Dahl is an amazing Chiropractor, I recommend him to anyone. Even though I was very new to the practice, I was thrilled and amazed of how much this clinic has changed my life from day one. If your looking for a great and profressional team, Dahl Chiropractic Clinic will defintely take care of you." - Chelsea E